When it comes to your wedding day timeline it can be easy to forget some of the nitty gritty details, but be sure to book key vendors as early as possible. Do you see yourself being picked up from the hotel in a limo, a classic car or if you are riding with your wedding party perhaps a shuttle bus?
Some questions to consider are:
- Where will you be getting ready (home, hotel, venue)
- What time will your hair and make-up be complete
- How many people will need transportation to the venue (bridal party, groomsmen, immediate family, all guests etc)
- What time will each pick-up or drop off be
- Will they need a return trip after the wedding or will other transportation such as taxi's
- How many hours of coverage do you need (all day, 6 to 8 hours, or a split package of pre-ceremony and post-reception)
- What is the budget for what you plan to spend for transportation
Don't feel overwhelmed if you don't have all these answers yet, but talk to your wedding coordinator to work through all of the details for your wedding timeline. Plug in the pick up times into your timeline, and your wedding coordinator can distribute to all of your vendors to ensure that everything lines up to make for a smooth day.
We have great referrals for reliable and reputable transportation companies and would be happy to send you in the right direction, shoot us an email if you need some assistance!