Finding an invitation that matches your overall theme and vision for your event is sort of like finding your dress, ( when you know, you know.) Invitations give your guests the information they need in order to make plans to attend & guests will also be getting a sneak peak about what to expect at the event. Save The Dates can tie in with your overall theme & stationery or you can think outside the box with the style to really have fun with it. Here are a few styles that could set the tone for your big day! 1. This elegant design ties in any chalkboard elements you may be using and could easily fit in with a DIY/Rustic wedding or and elgant affair. Very versatile & fun!
A Chalkboard Marriage Wedding Invitations from: Minted
Pink Primrose Wedding Invitations from: Minted
3. Turning the expected into the unexpected!
Vintage Typography Poster Save the Date Cards from: Minted
French Vintage Wedding Invitations from: Minted
5. So Ombre!
Ombre Stripes Save the Date Cards from: Minted
6. Wedding Gram meets glam, just add a metallic envelope and done!
WeddingGram Wedding Invitations from: Minted
7. Seedpack Invites will match with your garden or eco themed event
Seed Packet Wedding Invitations from: Minted
8. Who doesn't love Tiffany Blue? Bookbinder Wedding Invitations from: Minted
9. Proud to Serve Air Force Salute Wedding Invitations from: Minted
10. Keep it simple, all we need is love Picnic Basket Wedding Invitations from: Minted
Whether you have custom invitations made, use a retail company or DIY your stationary we know that the options are endless! If you need assistance with invitations, wording, rsvp tracking & more we are here to help.
Where did you fall in love with your invitations? Leave us a comment here to gush about your stationary crush! ___________________________________________________ *The 530 Bride is an affiliate member of Minted.com*