With all of the the excitement it is important to ensure that hire a professional hair and make-up team as they will be efficient with their time when working with a bridal party. Organizing a timeline of the number of girls getting hair, make-up etc will help keep things running smoothly.
1. Schedule a Trial Run - Work out the details with your hair and make-up artists ahead of time by scheduling a full trial. Bonus points if you can have this arranged on the same day of your engagement session so that 1) you can see how the make-up photographs 2) you get to look super glam in your engagement photos - its a win win! Either way, having these trials done before your wedding day gives you a good idea of how long to expect and the opportunity to make any changes before the big day.
2. Prep Your Hair and Skin - Having your brows in good shape or a fresh hair cut/trim or deep conditioning are all ways to ensure that your stylist is able to do their best work.
3. Snack and Hydrate - How can you stay on track with your timeline if you are "hangry"? Make sure to plan to have snacks or delegate someone to take charge of keeping you fed and hydrated.
4. Have Your Details Ready - Arrange to have your wedding gown, shoes, jewelry, invitation suite or other accessories together for your photographer to capture before you get dressed. These details tell the story of your day and by having them together for the photographer you can really help keep the photo and getting ready timeline streamlined.
5. Pack Your Go-Bag - Prepare a mini clutch of just your essential items (lip gloss, tissues, etc) so that you won't have to bring a large bag or your purse with you.
Cheers to pretty lashes and fun with your wedding squad!
~ Happy Planning!~